Binary options Guide
Recommended Binary Options Brokers:
|Min. Deposit||Max. Returns||USA|
|All brokers >>|
|General Risk Warning: Binary options trading carries a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds|
*Amount to be credited to account in case of successful trade
The Basic Tools for Successful Binary Trading
Binary options are complex, exotic trade options, but these are particularly simple to utilize and understand the way they work. The most familiar type of binary option it the high-low option and it’s relatively simple to comprehend. This technique is also referred to as the fixed-return option and provides access to commodities and foreign exchange, indices and stocks.
Trading with binary options is easy, and you do not need any previous experience. Below are some basic guidelines that we have compiled to help you start trading in a few minutes.
1. To be a successful binary options trader, you need to use more than one broker. Choose one or more from our compiled list of brokers.
2. Register with your chosen trading platform and deposit money to start trading. The minimum deposit for some trading platforms is only $ 100.
3. Select the asset to trade. Trading platforms have assets such as currencies, indices, commodities, and stocks. You can choose to trade in currencies, the popular one being EUR/USD.
4. Decide on the amount to invest. When investing in an asset, you will see the payout or the returns for the asset, which can go up to 91%.
Make your prediction on the movement of the price of the asset. If you predict the price of the asset to rise, select Call (up). If your prediction is that the price will fall, select Put (Down).
5. When the trading closes after the given time, for example after 60 seconds, if it is a 60 seconds investment and you have made the correct prediction, then you win. An investment of $ 100 with a 90% payout means that you will have made 90 dollars in a few minutes.
Recommended Binary Option Brokers• Boss Capital – this is an extraordinary binary options online platform for trading that serves as a liaison between clients and financial categories. It presents elite investment opportunities for investors which grants them access to worldwide markets.
• OptionFair – offers traders the ability to obtain safe and reliable profits by investing in various assets. This type trading is appropriate for beginner and experienced traders.
• 24option – this platform presents a wide range of option types that are a great fit for any level trader. Available returns for the aggressive trader with an enhanced knowledge of advanced trading tools such as rollover and sell option.
Genres of Trading Option
Binary trading options vary in type and there are several of them from which one can trade. The High-Low Call Put is recognized as a relatively simple option for trading. A prediction by the investor of if the price will rise or fall within a specified amount of time. Once this sets forth, the investor indicates call if the prediction is a rise and Put if a fall is predicted.
High Low / Call Put
This is probably the easiest and the simplest option for trading. The investor only needs to predict whether the price of the asset is going to rise or fall within a given time. The investor then selects Call if the prediction is a rise in price and Put if it is a fall.
In this option, the investor predicts that the price of the asset will touch a specific value before the end of the given time.
For example, the trading asset is EUR/USD valued at 1.3500 on Friday. A trading platform such as 24Option can give the investors two options. The call option; meaning that the price of the asset will rise and reach 1.3800 at least once in the next week. The put option; meaning that the price of the asset will fall and reach 1.3200 at least once during the next week. In case you use a call option or a put option and the price touches the specified price then you win.
It works the same way as the CALL/PUT option only that in this case, you select the price at which the asset must not reach before the selected period.
Example: Google’s share price is $540 and the trading platform is on the No Touch price of $570 with percentage returns of 77 %. If the price does not reach 570 dollars after the given time, then you have a gain.
30 Second trading
The option comprises prediction of a rise (Call) or a fall (Put) in the value of the asset in 30 seconds.
It is also offered by some brokers and have the option of being bought back. This is a possibility for options that are termed in or out of the money but both represent major variables among brokers.
These options offer boundaries of a lower and upper definition with a rate that can exist inside or outside of its boundary.
Binary options present a unique and easy method of trading price variables in multiple markets on a global spectrum. There are associated risks and it is important that the trader is aware of these risks, as well as the rewards.