Best binary options Brokers List Rating Review
Best binary options Brokers List Rating Review most popular brokers. Currently, there are more than 400 trading platforms or brokers. This was not the case in 2008 when binary options trading started since there were about 10 trading platforms. The emergence of many brokers has been good since it has created high competition, which is beneficial to investors in terms of high returns.
Binary Options Broker Comparison
When you start trading in binary options, one of the most important decisions is in choosing the right broker. This is a task we have made easy for you since we have looked and tested for the most reliable and best brokers and included them on our binary options broker comparison.
Browse our website with full confidence, we provide most reliable, accurate and up to date info about brokers from all over the world.
Get started with 3 easy steps:
Choose a broker from the list below
If you are a US resident, you should select any of the brokers accepting US residents (under the US flag), like our top US broker Porter Finance.
Best Binary Options Brokers and Trading Platforms:
Register a broker account
I personally use six different brokers for trading and recommend all serious traders to open a few accounts to different brokers in order to have a good variety of assets.
Start trading with four easy steps:
Best Binary Option Brokers 2016
Currently, there is no regulator who can oversee and regulate all binary options and Forex activities across the world. Over the years, there has been a remarkable increase in these trades. This may be attributed to the increased accessibility and advances in technology across the globe. As a result, various regulatory bodies have been formed to regulate binary options and Forex activities.
In most cases, such bodies operate within certain geographical regions and their main task is to monitor the various binary options and binary brokers in such regions in a bid to protect traders and monitor the best practises by such brokers.
Many binary options and Forex brokers have enticing trading platforms in addition to a horde of fabulous attractions for their traders. With this in mind, many traders are wondering whether it is okay to just invest in any binary options or Forex broker. The truth is that not all brokers in the market today are reputable. In the U.S.A, for instance, there are strict regulations that have been imposed for the brokers in the region to be in a position to accept US-based traders.
It is such regulations that make some brokers not to accept traders from certain geographical regions. Rather than go through all the trouble to ascertain the best brokers in the market, we have researched the market comprehensively and are happy to present to your the best binary options and Forex brokers this year.
All the binary options and Forex brokers we have recommended on this page have been tested and approved to be genuine and to deliver up to their promise. We have also gone a step further to group the recommended brokers according to the regions they operate in. As such, you just have to find your preferred broker from the following list, based on your geographical location, after which you just need to sign up and start trading right away.
Recommended Brokers in the US
Currently, there are two main regulatory bodies for all binary options and Forex brokers in the United States. The two bodies are the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the National Futures Association (NFA). According to the current regulations, it is not illegal for any broker to accept traders who are based in the United States. However, if any dispute arises between the trader and the broker, the broker, either binary options or Forex, will be liable for prosecution. in the recent past, the majority of such prosecutions have led to hefty fines and penalties on the side of the brokers.
As a result of this, there have been two distinct categories of binary options and Forex brokers that accept US-based traders. These categories are the brokers who are duly regulated by any of the two regulatory bodies in the U.S.A and the offshore brokers, who are not regulated by any of the two bodies.
Most of the brokers accepting US-based traders have trading platforms that are faultless. However, you still need to do your own research on any given broker, prior to trading with them. However, we have made the process much easier for you; we have researched, tried and verified the brokers in our recommended list to be effective and genuine.
Best Brokers Accepting US Customers
Recommended Brokers in the UK
Residing in the United Kingdom offers traders two main benefits, with regards to binary options and Forex trading. While in the UK, you can trade with virtually any broker, without being affected by any regional restrictions. Again, you can also choose to trade with the brokers who are regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the two main regulatory bodies in the UK. The two are also the most predominant licenses when it comes to Binary Options brokers. As such, it is advisable to choose a broker that is regulated within Europe.
While traders from the UK have a freedom to choose any broker that seems appealing to them, including offshore regulated and unregulated brokers, it is highly advisable that you research on your preferred broker before investing your money with them.
Top-2 Brokers for UK Customers
Recommended Brokers in Australia
Binary Options trading is incredibly popular with Australian traders, and it seems to be growing in popularity with each month. Binary Options trading is not banned or illegal within Australia, and brokers based in or outside of Australia can offer their services to Australian traders.
The increased demand in online binary options and Forex trading has led to the formation of a regulatory body in Australia, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). However, it is not illegal for people to participate in this form of trading in Australia. In this regard, brokers from Australia and other parts of the world can offer their services to people based in Australia. Currently, there are many brokers in the country, some that are offshore and others that are licensed and approved by the ASIC. We have tested and verified all the platforms on our list of brokers to be reputable in Australia.
Top-2 Brokers for Australian Customers
Recommended Brokers in Canada
Although online trading is allowed in Canada, there is still no overall regulatory body for the entire country. Instead, each of the 10 Canadian provinces has its own online binary options and Forex trading regulatory body. Among the regulatory bodies in the country is the Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada (IIROC). Although this body is capable of formulating and enforcing laws in the Canadian trading markets and securities, it cannot do the same when it comes to online trading.
We have taken time to review and evaluate each of the brokers offering their services to the Canadians. As such, the list provided here comprises of the brokers offering convenient banking support and options for online traders in Canada. Just click on the above link, review the various brokers and start trading right away, with your preferred broker.
Top-2 Brokers for Canadian Customers
Recommended Brokers in Europe
When it comes to binary options and Forex trading, traders in Europe are some of the most fortunate traders across the globe. Among the renowned regulatory bodies in Europe is the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). This body enforces a strict regulatory process, which includes Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). According to this body, the brokers that are licensed by CySEC can accept online traders from any member state, within the European Economic Area. Additionally, CySEC happens to be the main regulatory body for binary options traders.
Traders in Europe also have the option of trading with offshore binary options and Forex brokers. This leaves European traders with a multitude of options, with regards to both online and offline binary options and Forex trading. However, you still need to research on any given broker before trading with them. In this regard, we have extensively studied all the available brokers for European states and have provided a list of the best binary options and Forex brokers in the region. Just go through the list, select your preferred broker, sign up and start trading right away.
Top-2 Brokers for European Customers
Tips for Comparing and Choosing a Binary Options Trading Broker
The world of trading offers many exciting opportunities and they can be best enjoyed with the guidance of a binary options broker. Choosing a broker that works best for your trading needs can be a daunting and frightening experience but it’s a necessary one for certain. The brokers can help them perform better when trading and instruct them on getting the best return on their investment.
There are several binary options brokers out there who are eager to assist you as a client. However, it is important to remember that choosing a binary options broker can be a detailed process and it’s important to find one that is capable of performing all of the necessary trading tasks. Below are some helpful tips to simplify the process and assist with finding the best broker for your trading needs.
1. Deposit bonus – how much bonus you get on your first deposit and redeposit.
2. Payout –Binary options trading produces varied payouts. Some brokers present variable options that allow them to exit the options prior to the expiration date. Sometimes brokers (for example 24Option) allow payouts as great as ninety one percent per trade. The goal for most people in trading is to make money and with a great binary broker, they can succeed. In addition, look for the following benefits:
- Various Payment Options
- High Bonuses
- Outstanding Customer Support
3. Deposit and withdrawal options – the trading platforms have different ways of depositing and withdrawing money. Check the one that is suitable for you.
4. Types of stock options and warrants closing times
5. Minimum deposit – trading platforms require different amounts of minimum deposit for you to start trading. Look for the one that is suitable for you.
7. Demo account – various trading platforms cater for its binary options traders, especially the first time investors by providing them with a demo account. This helps to create experience in trading before ones does the actual trading.
8. Customer service – find out if the trading platform has good customer service to cater for all your enquiries concerning binary option trading.
9. Simple User Interface – This is a dependable and professionally structured trading program that offers a simple user interface. This helps to conserve time and effort for the user. The majority of the programs are web based and should be and is recognized as a simple program with interactive controls.
10. Multiple Asset Investing – One of the major benefits of professional software is that is doesn’t restrict investing. Dependable binary options brokers should provide a means for investors to make multiple investments in various assets such as forex, commodities and stocks. This increases the profit margin for the investor.
11. Expiry Dates Info – Dependable brokers offer expiry dates on a weekly frequency, while offering some daily or hourly options as well. The maximum trade control is obtained only when maximum expiry details exists.
12. Payout of Maximum Percentage – Dependable brokers offer their clients maximum payout percentage. Search for trade option platforms that present between 75 to 91 percent payout and even the unsuccessful trades will generate about a 5 to 10 percent return to investors.
13. Multiple Languages – Global trading options makes it extremely beneficial to have multiple languages and therefore, the platforms are being presented to support the language spectrum as well.
Despite the trading platforms having a lot in common, their way of trading may differ in terms of bonuses, initial deposit, the maximum payout, their means of depositing and withdrawing money, time of trading and their customer service. You may also find trading platforms, which give back to the trader a certain percentage of their investment if they do not win the returns. Therefore, it is important to find out information about the trading platforms before deciding on the ones to use. Using a binary option robot is often also profitable.
References and Further Reading:
1. Binary options: fixed odds financial bets (H Raw – 2011)
2. Dynamic hedging: managing vanilla and exotic options (N Taleb – 1997)
3. Binary Options: Strategies for Directional and Volatility Trading (A Nekritin – 2012)
4. Binary options on an organized exchange and the systems and methods for trading the same (DA Montanaro, MT Bickford, JP Burns – 2004)
5. American Binary FX Options: From Theoretical Value to Market Price (K Smith – 2007)
6. System and method for providing a platform for the trade of exotic options (I Tzroya – 2012)
7. Buy-Side Risk Management: Hedging Hedge Fund Outflows (S Satchell, B Scherer – 2011)
8. Investing in Exotic Options (K Cheng – 2009)
9. The changing world of CFDs (D Shrimpton – 2009)
10. Method and system for pricing options (D Gershon – 2008)
12. Methods to elicit forecasts from groups: Delphi and prediction markets compared (KC Green, JS Armstrong, A Graefe – 2007)
13. A comparison of market approaches to software vulnerability disclosure (R Böhme – 2006)
14. Apparatus and process for calculating an option (Vergil L. Daughtery, III – 2001)
15. Systems and methods for distributing pricing data for complex derivative securities (Mark Addison, Derek Kilfedder, Richard Derbyshire, Phillip Carter – 2004)
16. Renewable option accounting and marketing system (George E. Nelson – 1989)
17. System and method for analyzing financial market data (Ari Pine, Arthur L. Shmurun – 2007)
18. Options on foreign exchange (DF DeRosa – 2011)
19. High-frequency trading: a practical guide to algorithmic strategies and trading systems (I Aldridge – 2013)
20. FX options and structured products (U Wystup – 2007)